Spinal Trauma Devices Demand Market Growth Market Size – USD 11.52 billion in 2018, Growth - CAGR of 3.5%, Trends – Increase in geriatric population. Increasing occurrences of spine disorders is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
Reports and Data has recently published a market research report on global Spinal Trauma Devices Demand market comprising 100+ pages that provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, market growth, market share, key segments and sub-segments, top companies, current and emerging trends, drivers and restraints, opportunities, and forecast values up to 2028. The Spinal Trauma Devices Demand market research report is an investigative study that offers key insights into industry overview, key manufacturers and buyers, sales network and distribution channels, and financial standing.
Furthermore, the report covers various important aspects of the industry such current and emerging trends, updated outlines, growth factors, restraints, growth prospects and opportunities, regulatory framework and government policies, macro and micro economic factors, and other factors that enable to draw projections for the estimated market growth in the forecast period.
Key participants include:
Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive Inc., Alphatec Spine Inc., Globus Medical, RTI Surgical Holdings Inc., Captiva Spine LLC, and Paragon Medical, among others.
Get a Free Sample Now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2505
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Spinal Trauma Devices Demand Market Growth market on the basis of device type, disease type, surgery type, end-users, and region:
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Fusion Devices
- Non-Fusion Devices
- Spinal Electrical Simulation Devices
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Traumas Fractures
- Complex Deformity
Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Ask for discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2505
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By device type, fusion devices contribution to the largest market share in 2018. Spinal fusion procedure is usually done for the treatment of spinal disorders, such as degenerative, deformity, traumatic, and tumor, among others.
- By surgery type, open surgery dominated the market share in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 2.2% in the forecast period. Open surgery gives the visual information essential to diagnose a condition accurately. Also, some kinds of surgeries need access to larger areas to insert materials like in the case of an aortic aneurysm repair when a stent cannot be placed.
- By end-users, hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The factors including well-resourced operating diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 4.7% in the period 2019-2027, due to the improving healthcare infrastructure, rising investments in diagnostic imaging, and better reimbursement scenario.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East Africa
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spinal-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.